Past, Present, and Future
Ever wanted to know a little more about your favorite Boston news personality? Our newest feature called Past, Present, and Future is the place for you! Each week, we will interview two Boston news personalities and ask them some questions about what their career has been like in the past, the present, and what they hope for the future.
We ask the following questions to each personality we interview:
1. What moments in your past do you think have helped you get to where you are today?
2. What was your favorite assignment before coming to Boston?
3. What is the best part about working at your current station?
4. What is your favorite assignment that you have had so far in Boston?
5. If you could interview one person (they can be dead or alive), who would you choose and why?
6. If you could have gone into a different career, what would it have been?
7. What are your ambitions for your career’s future?